The foundation of our faith is the Bible, which we hold as the final authority for what we believe and how we are to live.
We believe there is one God, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit. He has made Himself known to us in the Bible and in His Son, the Lord Jesus Christ.
We believe that although God created humans to have fellowship with Him, they willfully chose to defy Him. As a result, we are alienated from God and are unable by our own efforts to restore ourselves to Him.
We believe Jesus Christ came to the earth and voluntarily took the punishment for our sin upon Himself when He died on the cross. He rose from the dead and is the only mediator between us and God. We are able to have a restored fellowship with God by personally choosing to trust in Jesus and accepting the forgiveness that God offers to us as a free gift.
We believe Jesus will come again to judge the world and that only those who have chosen to put their trust in Him will spend eternity in fellowship with God.
We believe the church is to be a place of worship, fellowship, caring, growth and service, and has been commissioned by Christ to spread His love and teachings in our community and around the world.
1. We believe that all people are valuable to God.
2. We will anchor to a biblical foundation while remaining culturally relevant.
3. We believe prayer is essential in the life and ministry of the believer and the church.
4. We believe every Christian should live a lifestyle of devotion to Christ.
5. We believe the mission of every Christian is to be ‘salt’ and ‘light’ within their circle of influence.
6. We believe the church is a multiplying organism.
7. We believe every Christian is a minister.
8. We will strive for inclining growth.
9. We will choose to act in a loving, gracious, encouraging manner.
10. We believe effective, reliable communication promotes growth in relationships and ministry.
As we seek to become fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ, we desire to be used by Him as His instruments to reach our surrounding community with a message of hope. A message that can transform lives from one of desperation to one of celebration and purpose through Jesus Christ. We believe that to see the Holy Spirit move through our community we, as the visible church, need to lead by example in living out a transformed life 1 Timothy 4:12. We will live in such a way as to continually build the “three C’s of Relationship”.
1. Relationship with Christ
2. Relationship with Christ-followers
3. Relationship with Community