Adult classes are held at 11:00 am Sunday morning, unless otherwise stated. There are no classes held during long weekends.
Adult Study – Room 116
In Galatians 5 – Paul explains our calling: we are called to liberty. The Christian is a free man. He is free from the guilt of sin because he has experienced God’s forgiveness. He is free from the penalty of sin because Christ died for him on the cross. He is, through the Spirit, free from the power of sin in his daily life.
Finding My Shape for Ministry – Room 122
Runs January 5-February 23, special retreat on Saturday, January 25 (9am-12:30pm)
Our passion for this class is to help every person:
• Become inspired that God has called each of us to serve and partner with Him in ministry
• To know that He has already empowered us by giving us the Holy Spirit and a specific SHAPE for that ministry
• That together as a community we can support and encourage one another as we engage in a serving ministry
These classes will actively engage:
• Around table conversations
• Creating a life experiences’ storyboard
• Embracing foundational biblical ministry concepts
• Navigating the transitions of life and ministry
• Exploring and writing our personal vision and values
• Discovering our spiritual gifts and natural abilities
Alpha – Balcony Conference Room
Runs January 5-March 8
Come out for conversations about life, faith, and Jesus. These sessions are for those who are exploring what Christianity is all about, for those who have questions about life, and for those who seek a safe place to ask anything. We will be discussing videos in a friendly, non-judgmental atmosphere so you can figure out who Jesus is for yourself. Come and join us!